(Adds quotes, stock action, byline) By Scott Malone BOSTON, April 30 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer SPX Corp reported profit on Wednesday that topped Wall Street's expectations, and raised its earnings forecast for the year, citing strong investment in energy-related projects. Its shares climbed 9 percent, notching a new lifetime high, as the maker of cooling towers for power plants and equipment used in oil and gas production said it continued to see strong demand in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-SPX Corp profit tops view, stock hits new high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.