(Adds quotes, byline) By Scott Malone BOSTON, July 30 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer SPX Corp reported a 48 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by a weak dollar and strong demand for its industrial products. The company, whose shares surged nearly 11 percent, also raised its full-year earnings forecast, citing strong demand from emerging countries in Asia, as well as South Africa, for its cooling towers used in power plants and equipment used in oil and gas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-SPX lifts profit forecast, stock up over 10 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642