* Q4 adj profit $2.06/shr beats Street view * Q4 revs jump 17 pct * Shares up 8.2 pct (Rewrites lead, adds byline, estimates, analyst and executive quotes, background) By Helen Chernikoff NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer SPX Corp posted fourth-quarter adjusted profit that beat Wall Street expectations on Wednesday on strong demand for its power generation equipment, and affirmed its outlook, sending shares up 8.2 percent. SPX, which sells heavy equipment used ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-SPX Q4 results top view, affirms outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.