(Adds details from conference call) By Jane Barrett MILAN, July 29 (Reuters) - Italy's struggling Fiat group cut its 2002 targets on Monday as shrinking car sales weighed on second-quarter results and confirmed how much work lies ahead in a sweeping recovery plan. Fiat warned its auto unit may not meet its target of ending 2002 in line with last year's hefty operating loss and forecast the group would make a full-year loss in line with the first half, down from a breakeven target set ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Steep road ahead for Fiat after Q2 losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642