(Adds company executives comment, updates share price) By Nieck Ammerlaan ZURICH, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Sulzer reported on Tuesday a lower first half profit and the Swiss industrial engineering group scaled back forecasts for 2002 due to continued weak demand, causing its shares to slide. Blaming tough end-markets, particularly in the U.S. power supply sector, and rising price pressures, Sulzer said it did not expect its four core divisions to match full-year 2001 operating income of 119 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Sulzer H1 core income slips, trims forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.