(Adds analyst comments, updates share price) By Nieck Ammerlaan ZURICH, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Swiss industrial group Sulzer AG on Tuesday posted a smaller than forecast fall in first-half profit and confirmed it saw signs of recovery, but analysts were cautious on the odds of accelerated profit growth. While the machinery and engineering firm said it expected its markets to have hit the bottom and cost cutting and other efficiency-boosting measures had begun to bite, analysts said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Sulzer signals worst is over, analysts wary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.