(Adds fourth-quarter forecast, other comments from conference call, analyst comment, byline, closing stock price.) By Karen Padley CHICAGO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Aluminum wheel maker Superior Industries International Inc. warned on Thursday that its quarterly results would fall short due to higher-than-expected costs for expansion programs and new product launches. The company's shares plummeted almost 7 percent initially but recovered to close down 4.6 percent. It was the sixth largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Superior Industries warns, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.