* Suzuki ready to wait two years for arbitration to end * Wants to buy back 20 pct stake held by VW by Nov 2012 * VW says Suzuki cannot force it to sell, to keep shares (Recasts, adds quotes) By James Topham and Christiaan Hetzner TOKYO/FRANKFURT, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp and estranged partner Volkswagen seemed headed for arbitration, after VW once again refused to sell its 20 percent stake back to the Japanese carmaker and end a floundering two-year alliance. While ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Suzuki and Volkswagen headed for arbitration" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642