(Recasts with details, company comments) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japanese compact car maker Suzuki Motor Corp. booked a solid rise in quarterly profits on Monday and lifted its full-year forecasts as expected to account for a weaker yen and the sale of more high-priced vehicles. Suzuki, held one-fifth by General Motors Corp. , had initially forecast a sharp drop in operating profit for the year to next March citing a 70 percent jump in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Suzuki lifts FY forecasts on solid Q2, softer yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.