(Updates with closing share price, adds earnings forecast) By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, June 25 (Reuters) - Japanese minivehicle maker Suzuki Motor Corp said on Tuesday it had agreed to take a capital stake in a new Daewoo Motor Co, a move that should help it expand in Asia and share vehicle development costs. Suzuki said in a statement that a basic agreement had been reached with General Motors Corp , which owns 20 percent of the minivehicle maker, to invest in a new firm that will take ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Suzuki to take capital stake in new Daewoo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642