(Recasts, adds details, updates stock activity) CHICAGO, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Automotive Inc. on Tuesday reported a wider quarterly net loss on restructuring and refinancing charges, while strong sales to automakers boosted results excluding those items. Tenneco, which said higher steel costs pressured results in the quarter and are expected to continue through 2005, also said it is working to offset that impact by raising prices to customers and reducing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Tenneco posts 4th-qtr net loss on charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.