* Number of shares raised to 13.3 mln * IPO now seen raising about $200 million (Adds details on market capitalization, analyst comment) By Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO, June 28 (Reuters) - Electric carmaker Tesla Motors raised the number of shares it will sell in its initial public offering by 20 percent, an early sign that investor interest in the startup is strong. The increase, which comes the same day the shares are expected to price, increases the number of shares being offered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Tesla increases size of IPO by 20 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.