* Q4 net loss widens on higher R&D, sales, marketing costs * Q4 revenue rises 95 pct to $36.3 mln * On schedule to deliver Model S in mid-2012 (Adds CEO comments from analyst conference call, adds byline) By Nichola Groom LOS ANGELES, Feb 15 (Reuters) - Electric car maker Tesla Motors Inc on Tuesday reported a wider quarterly net loss as higher expenses for research, development, sales and marketing offset a 95 percent surge in revenue. The company's net loss was $51.4 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Tesla net loss widens as revenue nearly doubles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.