* 2009 forecast sharply below Wall Street view * Stock falls 27 percent * Posts $209 mln loss after charges for finance exit * Profit of 40 cents/shr before charges tops consensus (Recasts first sentence, adds stock drop, analyst comments) By Scott Malone BOSTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Textron Inc , the world's largest maker of corporate jets, forecast 2009 profit far below analysts' expectations due to the weak economy, sending shares down 27 percent on Thursday. The diversified ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Textron outlook disappoints, stock tumbles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642