(Adds U.S. tariff exemption, analyst quote, updates shares) By Madeline Chambers FRANKFURT, Aug 22 (Reuters) - German steel and engineering group ThyssenKrupp AG beat expectations with its third-quarter results on Thursday and stuck to its full-year profit forecast on the back of improved steel demand, pushing its shares higher. The world's number four producer of flat carbon steel reported a 27 percent fall in pretax profit to 316 million euros ($308 million) in the three months to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-ThyssenKrupp profits boosted by steel upturn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.