(Adds CEO comments on steel, credit analyst comment) By Christiaan Hetzner BOCHUM, Germany, Jan 21 (Reuters) - German industrial group ThyssenKrupp raised its full-year earnings guidance after posting yet another set of forecast-beating quarterly profits on Friday and said the steel market boom would continue. "Our aim is to surpass the very good level of pretax earnings achieved in 2003/2004, not including the effects of disposals and restructuring measures," Thyssen Chief Executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-ThyssenKrupp rides steel cycle to new heights" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.