* Board, Schroders, JPM back 325p offer from Onex and CPP * Stock hits 4-year high just below offer price * Shares up 5.3 percent at 1058 GMT * Biggest European LBO since EMI backed by $3bn of loans (Writes through, adds M&A data, financing, banks, background) By Golnar Motevalli and Quentin Webb LONDON, July 27 (Reuters) - Tomkins Plc, the British maker of car parts, industrial hoses and bath tubs, backed a 2.9 billion pounds ($4.50 billion) takeover offer from Canadian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Tomkins backs $4.5 bln Canadian bid, year's top LBO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.