(Adds details, comments from analyst) By Jonathan Spicer TORONTO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The Toronto Stock Exchange's main index climbed for a fourth straight day on Wednesday, boosted by rising bank stocks and optimism about the Canadian economy after an agreement was reached to end a strike at the U.S. operations of General Motors Corp . The S&P/TSX composite index closed up 37.35 points, or 0.3 percent, at 14,034.97, with seven of its 10 main groups higher. The financial sector ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Toronto stocks lifted by banks, end of GM strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642