(Adds closing stock price, analyst earnings estimate) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Faced with tough equity markets on which to fund development of its fuel-cell technology, Ballard Power Systems Inc. said on Wednesday it will focus on saving money and concentrate on products that are close to reaching the market place. Ballard reported a doubled third-quarter loss on Wednesday due largely to money-losing acquisitions and foreign exchange losses. The company also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Tough equity markets force Ballard to cut costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.