(Writes through with new quotes and background) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp , the world's third-largest automaker, boosted its 2002 group global sales target by 3.3 percent on Monday, expecting an increase in overseas sales despite a surge in the yen. Japan's largest automaker said it expects to sell 6.19 million vehicles this calendar year, up 200,000 from an original plan and 4.4 percent higher from a year ago, on robust sales in Europe and Asia, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Toyota boosts 2002 global sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.