* Car may be priced below $10,000 -Nikkei * To be sold in Indonesia, neighbours -Nikkei * New plant output 100,000 vehicles annually -Nikkei * Toyota and group firm Daihatsu to build car-Nikkei * Analyst sees report as positive for both firms (Adds background, updates share prices) TOKYO, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp and group firm Daihatsu will build a low cost car in Indonesia aimed at consumers there and in neighbouring countries, the Nikkei business daily reported on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Toyota to build cut-price car for Asia mkt -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.