* Daihatsu to supply Toyota 3 microcar models under OEM deal * Toyota minivehicle models to come in stages from fall 2011 * Combined sales of 3 minivehicle models seen at 60,000/yr * Toyota, Daihatsu to discuss hybrid, EV cooperation in Japan * Daihatsu shares end up 3.2 pct, Toyota down 0.7 pct (Updates with announcement) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said it would enter the growing Japanese minivehicle sector next year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Toyota to enter Japan microcar market with own brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.