* Toyota recall covers 4 mln vehicles, its largest ever * Action goes beyond initial step involving floor mats * Recall takes aim at runaway car risk after accidents (Updates with previous NHTSA, adds analyst comment) By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will fix the accelerator pedals in 4 million cars and trucks to address a safety issue linked to bursts of sudden acceleration and deadly accidents, the company and the U.S. government said on Wednesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Toyota to fix gas pedals on 4 mln vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.