(Recasts, adds executive quote, details) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp , Japan's biggest automaker, sped to record profits for the past six months and raised its outlook for the full year, saying business will be better than expected in the U.S. and European markets. Toyota, also the world's third-largest automaker, said on Wednesday group operating profit surged 44 percent for April-September to a record 730.83 billion yen ($5.94 billion), mainly driven ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Toyota posts record profits,raises 02/03 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642