* Toyota decision follows similar move by GM * 4,500 jobs at stake in production wind down (Adds details on GM production at plant, background) By David Bailey and John Crawley DETROIT/WASHINGTON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp has decided to end production at a California plant it has shared with General Motors for 25 years, industry sources said on Thursday. Toyota's board met earlier in the day and decided to shut the plant in March, according to two sources, who had direct ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Toyota to pull out of California plant -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642