* Q4 operating loss $6.9 bln, in line with consensus * Sees 2009/10 operating loss of $8.6 billion * First dividend cut in at least 14 years * Shares close down 1.5 pct before results (Updates with results announcement) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, May 8 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp , the world's biggest automaker, lost $6.9 billion in the fourth quarter and forecast more losses for the current year as sales tumble, keeping dozens of its factories underused. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Toyota Q4 loss $6.9 bln; sees more red ink ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.