* Toyota also halts some production in North America * Shares down 1.9 pct vs Nikkei average's rise of 0.3 pct * Earnings may be affected if sales suspension long -analyst * Action is necessary until remedy is finalised - Toyota (Recasts with background and analyst comment) By Nobuhiro Kubo and Bernie Woodall TOKYO/DETROIT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said it will suspend sales in North America of eight models involved in recall, a move that could throw the timing of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Toyota supends sales of 8 models in recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642