(Recasts, adds details, comment, background, adds byline) By Jessica Hall and Lisa Baertlein PHILADELPHIA/LOS ANGELES, May 21 (Reuters) - Billionaire Kirk Kerkorian's Tracinda Corp. said on Monday it is exploring options for its 56 percent stake in MGM Mirage Inc. and will enter talks to buy MGM's Bellagio and its $7.4 billion CityCenter development on the Las Vegas Strip. Tracinda said its move could result in a financial restructuring of the remainder of the casino company, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Tracinda to explore options for MGM Mirage stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642