(Recasts, add's analyst's remarks, stock activity) By David Bailey DETROIT, Feb 21 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp posted a quarterly profit on Thursday that exceeded analysts' forecasts, supported by growth in auto safety product sales and its shares jumped as much as 14 percent. TRW said higher customer vehicle production in Europe and China more than offset price cuts on its parts overall and declines in production by North American-based customers. The company said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-TRW Automotive earnings rise, shares jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.