(Recasts, adds prosecutor's demand for Samsung exec, updates shares) By Kim Kyoung-wha SEOUL, June 18 (Reuters) - Two chief executives of South Korean companies, Hyundai Motor Co and Korean Air, were sentenced to suspended jail terms on Friday for political funding violations and negligence, the Seoul District Court said. Kim Dong-jin, also vice chairman of Hyundai Motor Group, which is South Korea's third-largest conglomerate, was found guilty of playing a key role in raising a slush ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Two Korean CEOs get suspended jail terms, but keep jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.