(Adds details) By Miral Fahmy ABU DHABI, April 23 (Reuters) - A senior Abu Dhabi official is likely to sign a deal to buy a stake in German carmaker Volkswagen during a visit to Berlin starting Monday, sources in the Arab country close to the deal said on Friday. The UAE's official news agency, WAM, said on Friday that Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed al-Nahayan, the UAE's deputy prime minister and president's son, would sign an "important agreement" with Europe's top carmaker on behalf of Abu ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-UAE likely to buy VW stake during visit -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.