(Recasts with companies' denial) TOKYO, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Japan's UFJ Holdings Inc. did not ask Toyota Motor Corp. to take a stake in struggling home builder Misawa Homes Holdings Inc. , the three companies said, denying a newspaper report that prompted a suspension in Misawa's shares. The Nihon Keizai business daily reported on its front page on Wednesday that UFJ Bank, Misawa's main bank and the core unit of UFJ Holdings, had asked Toyota for financial help for Misawa. The car maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-UFJ, Toyota deny involvement in Misawa rescue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642