(Adds more comment from analyst, company on hedging) By Dan Lalor LONDON, Nov 24 (Reuters) - British engineer Tomkins Plc forecast improved full-year earnings on Wednesday as it posted a 6 percent fall in third-quarter operating profit due to a weak dollar and higher raw material costs. But shares in Tomkins, which makes 70 percent of its sales in the United States and does not hedge its foreign exchange exposure, fell 6 percent as investors fretted about the impact of the dollar as it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-UK's Tomkins sees improved earnings but dlr weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642