* Ford commits support to DIP financing for Visteon * Carlyle Group and RHJ offer to buy Metaldyne assets * Non-U.S. ops of both companies excluded from filings (Adds Metaldyne filing for bankruptcy, details) By Ajay Kamalakaran BANGALORE, May 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts makers Visteon Corp and Metaldyne Corp filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection for their U.S. operations, becoming the latest casualties of the global auto industry crisis. Both Visteon, which Ford Motor Co spun ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-U.S. parts makers Visteon, Metaldyne file for Chap 11" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.