(Updates to reflect the addition of more companies) WASHINGTON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - The New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq on Monday added more than 130 stocks of companies involved in financial services to a temporary ban on short-selling ordered last week by U.S. regulators. NYSE Euronext added about 70 companies, including shares of General Electric Co , M&T Bank Corp , Ford Motor Company and General Motors Corp . Nasdaq OMX Group added more than 60 companies, including California ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-US SEC short ban list now covers more than 900 firms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642