* Republican serving in a Democratic administration * Successor may confront Boeing Dreamliner woes * Obama under pressure to name women, minorities to cabinet By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said on Tuesday he planned to resign, marking the latest departure from President Barack Obama's Cabinet as the administration tries to find the root cause of safety problems with Boeing's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-U.S. transportation chief LaHood to step down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.