* Shares price at $32.50 apiece, for total proceeds of $7.6 bln * Total profit to government from AIG investment $22.7 bln * TARP still owed some $38 bln, mostly automakers * Analysts waiting on AIG valuation to rise By Rick Rothacker and Jochelle Mendonca Dec 11 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury's sale of its remaining stake in American International Group Inc will leave taxpayers with a profit of nearly $23 billion - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-U.S. Treasury exits AIG as markets await rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.