(Adds comment from Baucus aide in paragraph 9) By Christopher Doering and Missy Ryan WASHINGTON, April 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's acceptance on Friday of a shipment of U.S. beef marked a milestone in a biting trade row, but the U.S. Agriculture Department and lawmakers challenged the Asian nation to take additional steps if it wants to see Congress approve a coveted trade agreement. "The (free trade agreement) with Korea will not be ratified until Korea opens its market in accordance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-US wants more S.Korea beef steps before trade deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642