* Usiminas sees small decline in costs in second quarter * Net income plummets 96 pct, misses estimate * EBITDA slumps 53 pct; EBITDA margin steady at 11 pct * Ternium stake sale led to one-off loss of 125 mln reais * Shares fall 3.1 pct on Thursday to lowest in two years (Recasts to add CEO Brumer remarks, share performance) By Guillermo Parra-Bernal and Alberto Alerigi Jr. SAO PAULO, April 28 (Reuters) - Usiminas, Brazil's biggest maker of steel products for the auto industry, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Usiminas sees costs easing in Q2 as profit sank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.