(Updates with Valeo statement, board move, adds background) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, March 22 (Reuters) - French car parts group Valeo said on Thursday an investment fund had expressed interest in the company and the board would consider the offer. A spokeswoman declined comment on the name of the fund. Earlier on Thursday, a banking source said Apollo Investment Corp. was weighing a possible bid for Valeo, while hedge fund Pardus had raised its stake in the company. In a brief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Valeo to explore fund interest in firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.