(Adds trader comment, updates shares) PARIS, April 26 (Reuters) - Valeo posted a 76 percent fall in first-quarter profit, on high costs and a tax rebate last year, but the stock rose as Europe's largest listed car-part maker stuck to a goal of outperforming the market. Valeo earned 25 million euros ($33 million) in the first three months of the year, under new IFRS accounting rules, compared with 105 million euros in the year-earlier quarter. The first quarter of 2004 included a tax ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Valeo first-quarter profit tumbles on high costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.