(Adds analyst's remarks, details on results, stock, byline) By David Bailey DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp posted a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Wednesday due mainly to cost cuts and said its restructuring plan remained on track, sending its shares up 8 percent. Visteon, which said about two-thirds of its new business wins have been outside the North American market, also narrowed the range of its full-year loss forecast. said it had laid the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Visteon loss smaller than expected, shares jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.