* Sees more than 1 bln eur EBIT in 2011/12 * Q4 EBIT 326.6 mln euros vs 254 mln euros poll forecast * Dividend raised 60 percent to 0.80 euros a share * Shares up 3.5 pct, outpace sector (Adds annual report, news conference) By Sylvia Westall VIENNA, May 31 (Reuters) - Austrian steel group Voestalpine predicted strong earnings after Asian demand for luxury cars and orders for its products from the energy industry helped it beat full-year profit forecasts. The maker of steel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Voestalpine sees steel demand driving profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642