* Sees steady operating profit amid tough market conditions * Q4 EBIT 27.8 mln eur vs Reuters poll avg zero * Proposes unchanged dividend of 0.80 euros per share * Shares slip but outperform steel sector (Recasts with comments from news conference, market reaction) By Michael Shields VIENNA, May 30 (Reuters) - Austrian steelmaker Voestalpine said prospects for a European sector upturn were fading as demand wanes in the car and energy sectors and excess capacity triggers "destructive price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Voestalpine sees waning demand and steel price wars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642