* Q1 oper profit 2.9 bln euros vs Rtrs poll avg 2.19 bln * Automotive net cash 19.6 bln euros at end-March * Sees gain in 2011 sales, operating profits * Shares up 4.3 percent (Adds analyst comment, links, further details) FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , Europe's largest carmaker, posted consensus-busting first-quarter results and affirmed its upbeat 2011 outlook thanks to demand from emerging markets and lower costs. "We continue to see the most dynamic growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Volkswagen Q1 profit boosted by emerging markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642