(Adds CFO comments from conference call in paras 14, 16-19) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's core VW Brand Group narrowed its first-quarter loss as cost-cutting effects from its "ForMotion" efficiency programme offset declining car sales, Europe's largest carmaker said on Friday. VW's sportier Audi Brand Group remained the only profitable industrial division as the commercial vehicles business also reported a loss, albeit smaller. In Volkswagen's key ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Volkswagen says VW Brand Group narrows Q1 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.