(Adds analyst, detail, updates share) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, July 25 (Reuters) - Volvo , the world second biggest maker of trucks, reported its strongest ever quarterly profit and raised its North American market outlook on Monday but its shares fell as margins and order bookings undershot. Quarterly pretax earnings rose to 5.25 billion crowns ($675.7 million) from 3.91 billion in the year-ago quarter, slightly above the 5.23 billion average forecast in a Reuters poll but well ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Volvo has record Q2, but weak truck unit hits share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642