(Adds new truck models in paras 13-14, updates share) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, May 22 (Reuters) - The world's second biggest truck maker, Sweden's Volvo , said on Monday its deliveries of trucks rose 1 percent in January through April amid healthy demand in its key European and U.S. markets. Volvo delivered 72,661 trucks in the period, up from 71,766 a year earlier, it said. Already strong demand for heavy-duty trucks is seen being lifted further this year as customers bring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Volvo Jan-April truck deliveries up, Europe pleases" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.