(Adds analyst comment, details on cash flow, updates shares) By Paul Hoskins FRANKFURT, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen cut its dividend by less than some had feared on Wednesday, propping up its bruised shares despite a 2003 profit slump that was further dented by costly forays into the luxury car market. Europe's biggest car maker by sales, but now one of the region's least profitable, said operating profit fell 48 percent to 2.491 billion euros ($3.2 billion) last year and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-VW dividend better than feared as profits slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.