(Adds details on KPMG audit, new analyst comment) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen will review all strategic options for its wholly-owned car rental business Europcar International and its IT-services unit gedas, the company said on Friday. The world's fourth-largest carmaker said in a statement its options ranged from a strategic expansion to an initial public offering. A spokesman said: "There is no clear tendency for one option or the other". ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-VW reviews options for car rental, IT units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642